Today, House and Senate members joined Gov. Herbert at Ensign Elementary School to discuss recent air quality improvement efforts and ceremonially sign nine pieces of legislation that passed the 2017 session.
At the event, it was announced that Utah will receive $7.5 million from Volkswagen to replace approximately 100 diesel school buses.
- HCR 5, Concurrent Resolution on Clean Fuel School Buses
- HCR 8, Concurrent Resolution Regarding the Volkswagen Settlement
- HCR 18, Concurrent Resolution Encouraging Utahns to Consider Smog Rating When Purchasing a Vehicle
- HB 96, Petroleum Vapor Recovery Amendments
- HB 183, Emissions Settlement Amendments
- HB 392, Air Quality Policy Advisory Board
- HB 405, Hydrogen Fuel Production Incentives
- SB 24, Heavy Duty Tax Credit Amendments
- SB 154, Solar Access Amendments