Rep. Brad R. Wilson
Republican – District 15
Legislative Service Since: January 1, 2011
- Business, Economic Development, and Labor Appropriations Subcommittee
- Executive Appropriations Committee
- House Business and Labor Committee
- House Revenue and Taxation Committee
- Economic Development Legislative Liaison Committee
- House Legislative Expense Oversight Committee
- Legislative Management Committee
- Point of the Mountain Development Commission
- State Fair Park Committee
- Subcommittee on Oversight
Professional and Community Affiliations
Past Chair, Davis Chamber of Commerce; Past Chair, Davis Economic Advisory Council; Past Chair, Childrens' Aid Society
Recognitions and Honors
Davis Chamber of Commerce, Advance Business Prosperity Award
Personal and Career Information
Education: B.S., Weber State University
Profession: President, Destination Homes
Bio: Rep. Brad Wilson has represented District 15 in the Utah Legislature since 2011 and currently serves as House Majority Leader.
He is President and CEO of Destination Homes, a residential homebuilder in Utah.
Rep. Wilson also currently serves on a number of legislative committees: Executive Appropriations; Business and Labor; and Business, Economic Development and Labor Appropriations. He also chairs the Prison Relocation Commission.
Wilson is a member of the Utah Chapter of the Young President’s Organization, has chaired the Davis Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, the Davis Economic Advisory Council and Children’s Aid Society of Utah. He serves on the National Advisory Council for Weber State University and on the Construction Industry Advisory Council for Brigham Young University.
Rep. Wilson has a business degree from Weber State University and is a graduate of the College of Financial Planning. He is a Davis County native and lives with his wife Jeni and three children in Kaysville, Utah.